The world is moving expeditiously towards a state where everything will be mobile and available on a few taps on smartphone screens from anywhere to everywhere. Situations that COVID-19 caused proved how valuable online eCommerce shopping delivery apps are and hence, has become a government priority today. The reason being, mobile services ensure connectivity, above boundaries, regions, communities, and domains.Do you aim to achieve this goal and cross the boundaries? Do you plan to build an eCommerce shopping app like Circle? Connect with our development team today.
eCommerce Grocery Store Shopping Apps, namely Instacart, Glovo, Dunzo, etc., performed well in their region during grave situations and managed people’s presence at supermarkets. Today is high time for developing an eCommerce shopping and delivery app. It is a secure, convenient, and COVID-19-resist way to fulfill essential needs that people are more likely to require today or tomorrow.
This blog explores how you can Develop an Online eCommerce Shopping App like Circle Shopping App. Circle Shopping is an eCommerce marketplace app made in Kuwait for Middle Eastern people. The app has several commendable features, and we’ll elaborate on these subsequently. First, let us take you through the things to consider to Develop an Online Shopping App.
Four S to consider to develop an eCommerce shopping delivery app like Circle Shopping
An eCommerce app’s primary objective is to provide buying and selling service on smartphones with the convenience of a few taps. However, it takes plenty of confidential information of a user to let them buy or sell products on the app. (e.g., contact details, billing, and shipping address, card number & CVV code)
If you fail to persuade users about complete security of their personal information, they might leave your app. Therefore, you need to address how your marketplace app will ensure the safety of users’ private data. And what mechanism you can opt for securing the data from cybercriminals.
For taking your eCommerce mobile app to the next level, stability and consistency should be prioritized. Having said that, users do not prefer wasting their time on apps that are not steady and consistent.
It is tough to build an eCommerce shopping app that doesn’t have any bugs or difficulties. Hence, you need intense user testing, periodically release updates with bug fixes, and keep improving the app tenderly.
One of the significant aspects to secure the consistency of the app is scalability. A scalable app contains the potential to handle app growth and its efficiency as it gains more users and data. Specifically, it maintains demand-supply proportionally by continuing average response time, request processing per second, app loading time, etc.
When you develop an app for iOS and Android operating systems, it calls for a superior design that complies with a myriad of devices. Your app design should be supportable for different mobile devices of these operating systems. Why should you focus on good design? Visually enticing and intuitive in use app design, enhances overall user experience and aid them to hook on the app.
Besides, users make a judgment in seconds from the app design, whether to continue or not. In case, if your app is hard to figure out or slow in performance, a user probably leaves the app and never comes again.
Now that you know, what are crucial things to make your own eCommerce Shopping App better than others, let us get going towards eCommerce shopping and delivery app development.
Easy-peasy eCommerce Mobile App Development
The niche of eCommerce shopping and delivery application
Without a doubt, an eCommerce mobile app like Circle Shopping or Amazon can incorporate a myriad of categories of products straight from books to gadgets, human lifestyle to pets, etc. Nevertheless, in the initiation phase of an eCommerce marketplace app, you have to choose a niche.
For instance, you may keep your primary focus on Lifestyle products, namely apparel, shoes, grooming products, accessories, etc. While other categories like electronics, home appliances & furniture, grocery, etc., may be considered secondary divisions.
Layout features for your eCommerce Mobile App like Circle app
Features are a preeminent aspect of an app and should be selected before creating an app prototype. Especially in eCommerce shopping and delivery apps, users expect features that assist them in navigating the app throughout the buying or selling process.
Let us dig in Circle shopping app’s commendable features that you can choose to comfort your users.
- Discover:- On the homepage of the Circle shopping app, users can see the feature on the top, and by clicking on it, they are able to explore different categories of products, features stores, popular products, etc.
- Follow stores:- Circle shopping app allows its users to follow particular stores they wish to buy from and be updated about their latest arrivals.
- My Feed:- Besides the feature Discover on the home page, there is a My Feed feature that permits users to see the product catalog of the stores you follow.
- Sign in/ join:- You can surf on the Circle Shopping app without registration or log in the app until this stage. If you want to follow any store or buy any product, you will be asked whether to register the app with a phone number and email or sign in if you already have an account.
- Notifications:- On the Circle app, there is a bell icon on the right corner that stores every notification you receive if you forget to check in real-time.
- Search:- Next to Notifications bell, you get a Search icon where you can search for any particular product and receive various recommendations with stores.
- Your Cart:- The items you select to buy on the app will be added in the cart from where you can seamlessly proceed to check out at the end of your shopping.
- Favorite stores/products:- There is a Heart icon on every item or store you will visit on the app that allows you to add the product/store into your Favorite.
- My Account:- In the section of My Account, you get options to update personal details; you can manage app language and also opt for selling your products on the app.
- Live Chat:- The app allows you to get support from customer representatives in real-time with the help of the Live Chat feature.
- Filter:- After choosing any particular category, you can also Filter the catalog as per your preference, such as sort items by Price, Color, etc.
- Google Map:- Circle Shopping has integrated Google Map for address accuracy, which helps users select their location on the app and add the address.
- Payment:- Circle app offers a convenient choice of payment options to check out, such as use cash on delivery, credit, and debit cards.
- Order tracking:- The feature displays order date, number, amount, payment method, and store with tracking detail starts from an order submitted to delivered.
Now and then, we come across questions like Why and How to write a Functional Document for a startup idea? The app’s features and functionality must be taken down into an app’s functional document where each requirement of the app is prioritized for developers.
Balance Design aspects: build eCommerce Marketplace User-friendly
App design must be appealing and intuitive that amuses the users by providing friendly keys and buttons to interact with the app. For coming up with user-friendly and engaging app design, an array of practices are there to make. It starts from app Wireframing, layout essential features, simplifying order submitting to check out processes, providing personalization touch, receiving feedback, and iterating the process.
During the design phase, it also requires to finalize the brand logo and name that should be complying with the design. It makes it easier to tempt users and be in their minds for a long time. Nonetheless, it is also one of the vital factors affecting the overall eCommerce app development cost. And the more complex your design, the more it costs.
Prioritize platforms and develop custom eCommerce application
It is crucial to choose the right platforms to develop and deploy for your eCommerce shopping and delivery app. Google Play and Play Store are already flooded with such mobile applications. However, the targeted region, the economic situation, and the targeted audience’s priorities are the factors of platform selections.
Intense app testing and Launch – Quality assurance
Quality assurance of the eCommerce application is a foremost part of the entire app development cycle. To ensure the app is bug-free and secure to use, an intense app testing is all it takes. You must analyze the testing pass through each important division.
For intense testing to develop an E-commerce shopping app like Circle, ensure to focus on the areas, including app workflow, payment functionality, app compatibility on different devices, SEO and app load time, third-party integrations.
After thorough testing, you are good for your app Deployment. In the starting phase, your app will gain insights that will be useful to form effective marketing strategies. Worth to note that how you treat and respond to your customers will decide the fate of your eCommerce mobile app. So, build a robust customer support channel to reach the pinnacle of success.
If you want to build an eCommerce app like the Circle Shopping app, our professional eCommerce app developers will back you up. You can reach us by live chat, filling a formal form, or just by clicking on “Contact Us.”